Thursday, December 25, 2008

Two paintings one location......


Variations on a theme of a favorite haunt of mine - where I went to college and spent alot of my free time these two paintings are very similar and very different as well, just showing where when I start painting and develop these images I go in directions that were never planned and getting sucess with it is what drives me forward.  These are paintings developed in many layers.  In fact i am working on a painting right now that has many levels, of very thin darks and very thick lights and the play on the two are making for some results I haven't come to yet in my painting time, really like the way this is going!!!!!! 

9 by 16 - Oil on Linen - recently SOLD

18" by 36" - Oil on Linen


No comments:

About Me

My photo
A driven and very dedicated artist.

Blog Archive